VolunteeringUpdatedWednesday February 15, 2017 byJoey Lee.
Volunteer Opportunities for Soccer:
We need volunteers for 2017!! Would you like be to a Coach or Assitant Coach? Below are the league's requirements for Coaching – if you plan on coaching in Spring please start this process as soon as possible.
We also are looking for volunteers for lining our fields, fundraising, website support, field coordination, paperwork/clearances, spirit wear, etc. If you'd love to help---we'd love to hear from you :) Email us at Northparklandsoccer@gmail.com .
Coaching Volunteer Requirements :
All volunteers in our organization will need to complete the following:
You can access the information from the links below.
Coaches may not begin with their teams until we have received all of their clearances and receipt of the Concussion Training completion. All clearance forms should be sent to Northparklandsoccer@gmail.com attn: Clearance Coordinator.
1) PA Child Abuse History clearance ($10) – fee waived for volunteers
2) PA State Police Criminal Records Check ($10) – fee waived for volunteers
3) FBI Criminal Background Check, if you have not been a continuous resident of Pennsylvania for 10 years
Volunteers not requiring an FBI check, and that have been a continuous resident of PA for the last ten years, must submit an Affidavit of Compliance (affirm in writing) that they have no other convictions that would disqualify them.
4) RMA: You can access the RMA at http://www.epysa.org/membership/risk_management/. It only takes a couple of minutes and is requirement that protects all of us. There are two parts to the form, so please make sure to complete both sections.
5) Heads Up: Concussion in Youth Sports: You can access the online training course at http://www.cdc.gov/concussion/HeadsUp/online_training.html. After completing the concussion training course, you will need to forward a copy of the certificate